Well this morning dawned decidedly early again!!! I opened my eyes around 5am but turned over after checking the time and went back to sleep..... heard Aaron come through but he ever so sweetly just left again and went to do his maze book in the lounge... at least that's what I found him up to when I got up at 5:30.
The reason behind all this excitement... no not school but rather... party at school - well semi-party anyway as I had baked Aaron a cake to take to share with his class mates.

He had a good day... they all sang to him and I even managed to get photos.... sent camera for teacher to use!


And after school the day continued.... with swimming lesson... which will be one of the last for a while because Aaron didn't enjoy it quite so much and says he doesn't want to go back... in chatting with Keith tonight, he said he would teach him.... so reckon I can save a bit of money there!
Besides that bit of fuss we did have a good rest of the afternoon..... I did the pile of ironing and Aaron watched his brand new movie... The Reef.
A start of a new week.... lets see where we get to by the end of it!

5 comments:
Aah, that cake is just too cute. Well done! I miss that! My kids are all growing up too much now. Maybe I will make a novelty Christmas cake instead...
Excellent cake - well done.
It seems like you were baking forever, but its always very satisfying if it goes down well. Aaron is very lucky to have such a hands-on mom like you. Hugs from Desire
Lovely cake - I love that children are able to be fussed over on their Birthdays - after all, the day of one's birth is certainly a reason to celebrate ... we are after all God's masterpieces ...
Love, Tracy
wow, that is such a great cake! too gorgeous to cut...
did it taste as good as it looks?
Post a Comment