Wednesday, 19 November 2008

I scrapped....

Yes I actually got some scrapbooking done in the last few days...

On Saturday morning I joined my friends Judi & Gayle and did these two pages:


And then yesterday afternoon after Aaron had done his homework, he played on the pc again (trains!) and I scrapped... managed to finish this page that I sort of started working on last Friday

The did this quick and easy one... the paper said it all!



And crowned out the day by altering a single page that I had made last year at Live Scrap Play into a double page... loved how it all turned out..

Now I might even get to do some more today... after swimming, grocery shopping, homework and then baking (for my birthday) is out of the way that is!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have bee busy...

Ella Swan said...

Wow! You sure have been busy! You are putting us all to shame! I am spending more time blogging than scrapping these days...gotta change that! Have NEVER had anything rivalling for my affections since I started Scrapping, but this blogging thing has my heart!