Thursday, 20 November 2008

Blog Award


This is my second blog award and boy am I chuffed with it... thanks Desire... a very very valued follower of my blog.


Here are the RULES for presenting this, hopefully soon sought after award:


  • Pick 5 bloggers that you consider as your best blogging buddies and deserves this award for their contribution towards the blogging community, no matter what language.

  • State the name of the author of each blog as well as a link to each one's blogs.

  • Each blogger (upon acceptance) of this award should do a post and show the award on their blog and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award.

  • Link to DOING LIFE's blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

  • Show these rules.

And so here's who I pick....

1. Helen

2. Theresa

3. Stephanie

4. Liezel

5. Jacki


I would do more but you girls are the main ones who read and comment... thanks soooooooooo much.


Oh and just going to add another one in here for good measure too... it's a new blog but the ladies who are doing it really rock... Creative Souls

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

reSo glad you accepted the award. You deserve it for all your spontaneous posts about every day life here in SA. Hugs from Desire

Stefanie said...

Thanks so much for awarding me too, I truly appreciate it.
Haven't been blogging too much lately...hormones and life happening etc but I do wish you a very happy birthady and many more... white hair or not!

Helen @ The Beading Lady said...

Thank you - appreciate the award!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday tooo yooo, happy birthday dear cathy, happy birthday to you!

and thanks for the award!