Friday, 27 January 2023

The Lilypad - MOC11 - Week 3

Another week of MOC and I am barely managing to keep up.... it's a case of get the challenge, stew over them and then at some point sit down and scrap. Some come together quickly and others take a while, but I have finally gotten these done.

Here's what I did for Week 3:

16 Jan - Template Mashup - used Micheline Lincoln's Page Turner layout

17 Jan - Document your day


18 Jan - Wordart - used Gina Miller Olive & Beau layout

19 Jan - Colour Pop - used Micheline Lincoln's Be layout

20 Jan - Birthday - used ninigoesdigi & Soco's Birthday Bash collab


21 Jan - Time Capsule - used ninigoesdigi Behind The Wheel kit


22 Jan - Everyday Moment


So now to tackle the last week and a bit of challenges... hopefully I can catch up this weekend.

No comments: