Sunday, 1 January 2023

Happy New Year - It's 2023!

 


Happy New Year to you and yours. May the year ahead be one of blessing, fun, laughter, family and adventure. The year always stretches ahead as a blank canvas... let's pick up our box of crayons and colour each day with brightness.

My goals for this year are much the same as they have been for the past few years... more scrapping, more reading and more coffee... I am sure that I can achieve that. 

So on the scrapping front there are a few changes for some of my creative teams. Both ninigoesdigi and Rachel Etrog have jumped ship and joined The Lilypad. I am sticking with them and welcoming the change. I am also still on Gina Miller's team and have joined Micheline Lincoln's TLP team for the next three months. My other commitments are to MissFish and Adrienne Skelton at GingerscrapsCornelia Designs at The Digital Press and Marissa Lerin at DigitalScrapbook. So I think I will still be fairly busy scrapping with lots of lovely goodies this year.

Along with all the scrapping I foresee coming up, I still plan to spend lots of time reading too. I have set my goal for this year at a conservative 45 books... let's see how we do by the end of the year.

The goal of more coffee just goes without saying.... hehehe... hopefully the drinking of it will also involve a few more visits with friends this year as well as a couple of trips away.

May God go with us into this new year and may we all experience His many blessings, guidance and peace.

No comments: