For the fourth year I am taking part in the Month of Challenges (MOC) at The Lilypad. I will be sharing my layouts weekly.
So here are my Week 1 layouts:
1 Jan - Blind Scrap - used a variety of Micheline's kits (Limited Edition, In Review, Olivia)
2 Jan - Art Journaling - used a variety of Micheline's kits (Limited Edition, In Review, Art Clusters)
3 Jan - Photography - used ninigoesdigi Ajisai kit
4 Jan - Re-scrap a Page - used Micheline's Barista collection
5 Jan - Multi photo - used ninigoesdigi Bon Voyage kit
6 Jan - Photoless
7 Jan - Heirloom - used Micheline's Merry & Bright collection
8 Jan - Technique - I used something from each of the BYOC kits from Micheline Lincoln, ninigoesdigi, Rachel Etrog and Gina Miller... nice way to combine them onto one layout.
These were all fairly easy and straightforward challenges, so I was able to keep up. Let's see what the next week brings.









No comments:
Post a Comment