Today is the DT reveal day for this month's theme challenge at Indian Quilling Challenge (#IQCG61). It's all about everything Indian ... and boy was I stumped!!!
I google and then discovered that the national bird of India is the peacock. This is a truly beautiful bird so I took it as my inspiration for my creation. As I had made a peacock years ago I decided this time to only make a feather. But then my creative juices ran out of oomph and I was stumped again. So finally after much dithering I decided to take the feather idea and make a mandala out of it... just a simple little creation with lots of inspiration behind it.
Visit the blog to see what the rest of the team have created and be inspired to play along. Link your creation to the post about the challenge.

No comments:
Post a Comment