This month's challenge is: Makes for Men and Boys
The twist to the challenge is: Use a Staple or a Peg
I made the minions as they are ever so cute but also so that I could use them on a layout. Aaron's grade 7 theme was minions so these are the perfect accompaniment for the photos:
I also used two staples on my layout to hold down the triangle strip across the whole page.
Remember to link you entry to the challenge post and you can win this prize:
$15 Gift Voucher
See more great inspiration from the team on the blog.


3 comments:
Great layout and cute Minnions. Glad you could join the team at Unstampabelles Wynn xx
These are just so gorgeous. I love that you can quill minions! The layout is super good. Thanks for being part of this team.
OMG!! those are so adorable! They look so cute on your layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️
Post a Comment