I seem to be hibernating of sorts lately in my scraproom and not venturing out. Costs have been escalating over the last few months for me personally (car, school, more car, dental, yet more car, etc) so I decided to curb my expenditure on scrappy stuff, stay home and use what I have.
Well that all worked beautifully till last week when Jowilna advertised a class using the new travel papers from Art from the Heart.... one of my fav South Africa designers. So I bit the bullet and went to class.
I truly love how my page turned out... yes I even took the photos with me. Besides the title stickers everything else was done and finished in class... a rare accomplishment for me... hehehe.
Maybe now I will actually be inspired to finish the few other pages from Jow's classes that I have sitting on my to do pile.

1 comment:
Pretty layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤
Post a Comment