Friday, 8 March 2019

By The Numbers Challenge - Week 3

Here are my last three layouts for the #ByTheNumbers Challenge at Simply Project Life. Boo hoo the challenge is over...but yippee yay I managed to do all 12 challenges. Very chuffed indeed.

Challenge 10 - Use 10 journalling bullet points
I did our March happenings layout... each event is a different bullet point in my journalling.

Challenge 11 - Make a layout with 11 pockets

For this layout I used two Bigshot templates and so worked on 11 pockets over the two pages. The bottom two with the houses are just huge spaces in which I added a card. I then typed the title and added my journalling.

Challenge 12 - Use the SquaredAway12 template
This challenge was fun... I haven't used this template before and so decided to use the small squares for my title... added lots of text (think I might need to change that yellow G to a softer shade?). Also just journalled about our family happenings in the month.

You can see the rest of my layouts here and here. Come play along too.. you have till the 18th of March to load layouts onto the group under each challenge.

No comments: