Friday, 1 February 2019

Stick It Down - Feb2019 Double

It's a new month already... January seemed to take forever but also flew by if you think that we are now in the second month of 2019. January was a good scrapping month for me in that I got all my February DT scrap commitments done within record time and still managed to do a few other bits too.

Today the weather is much cooler than it's been... we've had some heatwaves over the past few months. As I type this, it's busy raining.... so blessed to have the rain falling.

Today is sketch reveal day and I am the featured double page layout designer this month. Here's my take on our sketch:


I chose our trip to Mocambique in 2014 for this page as I had the one big photo that needed scrapping and the rest fitted into the layout. I love how easy it is to adapt a sketch to suit the photos on hand.


Be sure to check out the blog for lots more inspiration.

No comments: