Another layout to share for today:
I won a whole host of product from Penelope Dee in their December Christmas Traditions giveaway and so decided I best delve in and use some of it. I created this page with the Paradise papers. I went all out and fussy cut the seahorse and shells and also all the words.
The two photos weren't taken together, in fact the landscape one is more zoomed in, but I found they lined up so well that it just worked to arrange them as such. The photos were taken from our hotel room up on the fourth floor looking out to where Keith had gone fishing... he is one of those minute dots out there somewhere on the beach near the rocks!! At least the memory is down on paper.
This is the sketch we are working with this month:
Visit the blog and see loads more inspiration from the design team.


No comments:
Post a Comment