Phew it's been a couple of stressful days workwise and in the family My year at work has not started off too well but I am knuckling down and making the best of a bad situation. Yesterday hubby decided to have a slight altercation with a chainsaw and sliced open a few of his fingers. He had to have them stitched in theatre and spent the night in hospital. Home now and all good. At least I can say that Scrapbooking is definitely my therapy to get me through days like this.
So without further ado, here is my layout for the new moodboard at ScrapPlezier:
I was inspired by the blues as well as the butterfly. I used
Celebr8 paper for my layout and so added in touches of yellow and brown as well. The butterflies are from my stash drawer. I added letter stickers for my title and did some hand stitched trails for the butterflies.
Come play along with us on the
blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment