Saturday, 13 January 2018

Digital scrapping

I decided during the early part of last year that my 2017 album would be a digital one which I will print as a photobook. Well I dabbled last year with a few pages but never really finished any so didn't add them to my year tally. Now this month I need to do the whole year's worth of layouts so that I can get them printed on a special at the end of the month... nothing like cutting it fine!!

So I've made a start.... I found some templates that I can just drop photos and papers into and then save the files. I've also unzipped years worth of freebies so that I have a vast library of digital stash to use (yip my digi stash almost outweighs my physical stash!).

Here's my first few completed pages:




I will keep at it and hope to finish this project soon. It feels almost bigger than I thought it would be. Wish me luck!

No comments: