Happy 2018 to you all... I pray that this year will be full of awesome adventure with lots of fun things to learn. I don't make resolutions or goals for the year but rather just rehash the same old ideas into new ones.
This year I hope to get a ton of scrapping done and make a decent dent in my albums from the last four years. I also hope to tackle my 2017 album digitally (project life app style) and get it printed... here's holding thumbs. I've decided to do a "photo a day" sort of challenge for my 2018 album... guess we will see how that pans out.
But to start today off, here's my first reveal for Let's Get Sketchy.
The great sketch we got to play with:
So come along and scrap with me and the rest of the design team on the blog.


1 comment:
Fabulous photos, awesome sketch layout Cathy. Deb xx
Post a Comment