Thursday, 13 July 2017

Stick It Down - July single page

Though I'm not on the single page team for Stick It Down, I liked the sketch so much that I had to make a layout.

I used a cut file from Paper Issues for my background and then added some perfect peals to the dark areas. I cut my title out on my Silhouette Curio as well before adding some stash flowers and journal strips.

Head over to the blog to see what the Single Page DT did.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great take on the sketch, love it. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

Colleen--DT for Stick it Down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

Julene Matthews said...

This is wonderful. Cute feather embellishment.

Unknown said...

ooo, great use of a cut file as an alternative for the sketch! Beautiful layout. x

Shannon said...

Love that cut file! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

Laura said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

Shylaashree said...

awesome layout and flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down Challenge. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@SIDC
Adhiraacreations