I have been scrapping LOTS this month... it's the first month this year where I have actually met my target of a layout a day.... in fact I even surpassed that... I have created 22 doubles and 11 single layouts this month... a total of 33 layouts which equates to 55 pages. WOW!!!
I also looked up my past tally of layouts and this is the most I have EVER done in a month. In 2011 I managed 53 in one month. There have been a few months when I've done over 40 in a month but it's usually 20 or less. Feels good to be so productive again.
Here are just two of the layouts that I did.. Others have been shared already, or will be coming in August as they were for DT commitments.
My last four double pages I made this weekend still need to have their photos edited and printed, but they are all planned and scrapped.
Hopefully I will be able to repeat this feat in August, or at least come close. It feels sooooooo good to accomplish so much this month.


No comments:
Post a Comment