I decided that last week I was going to finish all my layouts for my 2013 albums..... so I was like a man on a mission... scrap,scrap, scrap every chance I got and yesterday I did my last layout. So feast your eyes on all of these...9 doubles and 3 singles.
This first one was from a Scrapkits layout that I had planned but didn't have the paper anymore. Used some Celebr8 papers instead.
Another one using one of the new range of Celebr8 papers
The next few are all Jowilna layouts that I have adapted to suit my style (and stash)
These next two are from Let's Scrap Sketches
And this last one is one designed by Lara at Scrapbook and Things.
So there you have them all... nicely scrapped. Now for my next mission of actually getting them all filed away in the albums.












No comments:
Post a Comment