Wednesday, 22 March 2017

South African National Scrapbooking Day layouts

At the end of January South Africa had our first official NSD day....though I didn't go to an official event, I still did scrap with friends at Shortcut Crafts. I managed to scrap three complete layouts and another two that still needed photos, which I have now done so I can showcase all my pages.

This first layout was based on a Scrapbook Generation's sketch

This next layout is made using Lady Pattern Paper... I love the blue. These papers were perfect for my niece's wedding. This layout also has two booklets with lots more photos in them. This page was originally designed by Scrapbook n Things.

For this one, I used new Simple Stories New Year's papers for this page.... not too often I get to used this sort of themed paper.

Next up is another layout using a sketch from Scrapbook Generations.... lots of photos on this one.

An lastly was the layout we received on the day as a freebie... a gorgeous simple page with Lady Pattern Paper, designed by Jowilna.


Maybe next year I will actually go to the event, otherwise I will just scrap lots and lots.

No comments: