Thursday, 16 March 2017

Lets Scrap Sketches - 15 March

The new sketch reveal is up.... I had fun making my layout.

All the paper I used on this layout was out of my "leftovers" box. I almost have more fun scrapping with leftovers than using new paper.... hehe.

This is the sketch we got to play with.

When I saw the little guy in the sketch I knew I wanted to make some paper piecing detail. So I found an image on the internet and spent two days turning it into a cut file. Not the easiest way to do it but it was fun. Here is the close up detail of my two paper piecing bits.


I even played a little with my new distress oxide inks that I got last week... at the time I only had the brown. I inked my doily as well as a piece of copy paper on which I printed my journalling. Can't wait to explore this ink some more in the days to come.

So now you can head over to the blog and play along with this sketch.

1 comment:

scrapqueen141 said...

Your paper piecing is great! I love your take on the sketch! Your Let's Scrap sister, Jamie