I have a new layout up on the ScrapPlezier blog today. I had fun turning to some old Kaisercraft Christmas paper and making a festive page.
This page is a scraplift of one I saw a few years back on Pinterest. I made my own cut file for the stocking to make cutting and matching sizes of the bits a tiny bit easier. All the paper on my page is from a 6x6 pad of Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival that I've had for a while.
The title for my page is from JustNick. I cut the Merry out twice to use the second one as a outline. The word Christmas I cut out five times and stuck ontop of one another to give a bit of dimension.
I also added a few extra embellishments, rubons and stickers that carry the theme across.

1 comment:
Love this layout Cathy. That stocking cut file is da bomb
Deb xx
Post a Comment