For National Scrapbook Day celebration, the website Scrapbook Generation hosted an online crop event on Facebook called Island Crop ... all about a tropical holiday. I decided that this year I would take part... especially as it was a week long event and we have till the end of the month to make pages for these.
I did 9 of the challenges ...yippee a few more pages off my to do list. Most of these pages are also based on layouts by Jowilna.
This is a scraplift of a gorgeous Prima layout Jow made for The Wholesaler.
This next page is a scraplift of a Bo Bunny travel page that Jow had made a few years back... I loved this page so much that I have been waiting for the perfect pics to do this page... these are from Keith's trip to Canada last year.
Another scraplift ... I used this one of Jow's
These next few are all from classes that Jow has done over the past few years that I have piling up and needing to do.... I even cut titles on my Curio machine!
This last one is based on a Scrapbook Generation sketch. I used project life cards as the base for my page and added a few gears for embellishments.
I really had fun creating all these pages. Some of the challenges were fairly simple, eg create a double or single page of any theme. Others were for specific themes, eg holiday or food. And then there were the sketch challenges or use a list of products. I don't hold much hope of winning any prizes in these challenges, but I count it a win in that I completed 9 pages.








No comments:
Post a Comment