I blinked and Monday past.... eeck and I missed my blog post. Oh well it's Tuesday and better late than never, as they say. I am busy editing photos for the three pages that I did this past weekend, so did get a bit sidetracked. Plus having upgraded my pc to Windows 10 I have issues with my wifi connection... it bombed out the hardware in my laptop and so I bought a usb wifi adaptor but when I tried to use it downstairs it wouldn't connect... grrr. Will need to fiddle when I have a bit more time.
But I have scrapped and that is the most important thing going on at the moment:
This is a very versatile sketch but I decided to go more the "boy" root than girly with doilies and flowers. Found some Simple Stories RAD stash and used the cards to create the centre strip. I dug out a texture stamp and my white ink to add more details on the dark background.
Check out the blog for a few more ideas.


No comments:
Post a Comment