Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 284

The weeks are just rushing by... and already I have served two months of my term at Scrapbook Challenges.  This week's sketch reveal has lots of possibilities:

We were given the option also of doing either side as a single page... so that's what I did this week.  I did the left side and it just reminded me so much of a clock, which I just happened to have on hand.... perfect for this page:

Remember to head over to the forum to check out the rest of the design team members' layouts.

The is still time to join in on the membership drive too... sign up and make 5 posts before the END of FEB. You can also take part in my challenge for this month.  Look for some more exciting news coming on 1 March and I will have a new challenge on Friday too.

3 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous LO!! Love the heart you made look like a clock. :-)

Desire Fourie said...

Great take once again on the sketch.
Hugs
Desire

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch!