The last Monday of February already.... financial year-end happening all around, sooooooooooo lots of sales going on.... I got to do some retail scrap therapy on Saturday and stocked up on cardstock and patterned paper at a discounted price. So now I have even more stash to scrap with!!!
Speaking of scrapping... here is this week's reveal from Nuts About Sketches... a great multi-photo single page.
My example of this page...
I turned the two horizontal photos to portrait as it was a better fit for my pics. I used lots of Cosmo Cricket buts on this page as well as some rubons - don't you just love the ants creeping all over the page (yes those little black dots!).
Now remember to head over to the blog to see what the rest of the design team did with this sketch.
It's with sadness that I have had to make this post today.... it's my last reveal for Nuts About Sketches for this term. I have had an AWESOME term (or three) and now it is up. But don't let that stop you (or me) from using the sketches.... remember the blog is still there and sketches will be revealed each week. A huge big thank you to Shawn for providing great inspiration to me week after week.


2 comments:
This is gorgeous and the design is typical boy.
Hugs
Desire
Fabulous boy layout! Really cute!
Post a Comment