It's hard to believe that my term on Nuts About Sketches is almost over - just one week left. I have so enjoyed creating layouts each month that I feel almost at a loss now... but that won't stop me from scrapping at all... lots more layouts to come in the future.
This week's sketch is up on the Nuts About Sketches blog and it's a great double pager.
I turned to my Christmas photos for inspiration for this page...
The two large pics were the ones that we had taken at the photoshoot and then I added in some I too of Aaron and Santa plus his elves. Also added in some stickers just to finish it off.... just looking at it now I see I didn't "title" my page as such... silly me!!!! blush! Will need to go back and do that I reckon. I used the rub-on "believe" as my semi title when I put it together.
Now head over to the blog to see what the rest of the amazing design team created with this week's sketch.


1 comment:
Gorgeous take on the sketch again. Precious memories preserved beautifully.
Hugs
Desire
Post a Comment