Sunday, 19 February 2012

Scrap Africa - challenge 1

The first challenge at Scrap Africa is to scrap "Africa" pages... well I did two... couldn't decide which one I liked best so guess I'll enter both of them.



Both these pages use FabScrap papers.... I am just loving these truly South African papers and putting together layouts using them... have managed to do 5 different ones this weekend alone.

You have till the 23rd to enter this challenge, so why not try it yourself too?

EDITED: The Safari layout is a scraplift from Karenika.  You can see her page here

7 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

These are such lovely layouts Cathy!!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful layouts once again. Totally agree re Fabscraps.
Hugs
Desire
PS: You must perhaps consider switching word verification off and put your comment setting on so that you approve the comments on your Dashboard before they are published. This way you don't get comments via email or spam and probably more bloggers will comment. I have been doing this for more than 6 years now and never have any problems. Its quite difficult making out the two words to type in.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I totally adore the second layout...I love the diamond shapes. Well done on this challenge.

Svetlana Austin said...

Cathy you did great job with your LOs!
thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa!

Cathy Lane said...

I love the second page too..those diamond shapes are really very effective..lovely and well done!

Denise Price said...

Both pages are great! The first one is very celebratory, with all the fireworks shapes, and the second is very earthy and natural.

JeaunesV said...

These are two lovely layouts Cathy, well done on the challenge! Thank you for taking part in the challenge!