Thursday, 14 April 2011

Shoestring Scrapbooking - Design Team - Reveal 3

With the wonderful kit I received from Canica from Shoestring Scrapbooking I have been able to create off the page items as well as a series of cards.  Well it wouldn't be scrapbooking if there wasn't a layout too.  So this past weekend I created this single page.


Part of my kit included two envelopes.  Well instead of using them as just plain envelopes for the cards I had created, I decided to use them on this page.  So I created a little booklet for more photos.


And then because I did have soooooooooooo many photos, I created a flap inside the booklet too, so here is the back page.


When all is said and done, this single page has 25 photos on it!  The photographic journey of a hornet dragging a spider to it's nest.


Remember, you can get this paper and lots more scrapbooking supplies from the Shoestring Scrapbooking online shop.

2 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Hi Cathy!
I like your page. I like the way you created title.
I will follow you :)
You can visit me at
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/
Best regards!

Canica said...

Great layout & I love the boolet idea :)