Where did the week go? It's already Tuesday and the first week of the second term of school is behind us. In two sleeps Aaron has another week off school.... and I have a week off work.... all these lovely public holidays!
Today is also a milestone day in our family.... Keith (Daddy) is flying out to Canada tonight.... excited but anxious too.... it is his first trip back to Canada since his arrived in South Africa when he was 8.... and he is doing it all by himself. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for the next two weeks.
Right back to business.... here is this week's awesome sketch from Nuts About Sketches:
My layout came together quite easily for this one.... with a few minor changes in photo sizes...
I also managed to only use SCRAPS to make this layout.... plus I made a dent in my brad stash too.... 1-2-3 layout done!
Make sure you check out the blog for the design team layouts on this sketch.... and don't forget the birthday celebrations coming up on the 30th of April... I've been working madly on getting layouts done for this so there will be lots to see then.


1 comment:
Hi, I have left a little something on my blog for you :) http://shoestringscrapbooking.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/04/liebster-blog-award-.html
Post a Comment