Thursday, 21 April 2011

A month of kits

Besides my normal scrapping and doing my design team layouts, I decided that April would be the month to catch up on my kits that I have..... so I started by finding photos and then printing some and 1-2-3 started tackling one kit after another over the last few weeks.... and here are the results:

These are all by Scrapkits.









These two single pages were actually a double layout but I didn't really have any photos for it so turned it into singles.



This one has a flap with lots more pics underneath.



On top of all of these, I also did a class at the Scrapping Studio and made this awesome page:

The page actually has an extra page (2 double-sided flaps) which goes in the middle.... so that it looks like this:



I still have a few more that I hope to tackle in the next week or so, so be ready for another long report back in a couple of weeks.

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been one busy lady for sure...