This next page I did for the Scrap your Stash Challenge #2 at Let's Scrap.... we had to use at least 5 brads, 3 patterned papers and 3 stamps.... Well I used that and then some!
The photos on this next page were all taken on my cell phone.... hence the very bad quality.... but it was just a quick photo opportunity that I couldn't miss... especially as since this the jungle gym has been taken down and replaced with a plastic one... not nearly as exciting.
Making a small dent into my stash and also slowly making inroads into my layout a day goal... still am behind a bit, but will hopefully catch up over the next two weeks as it is school holidays from tomorrow.... ie mommy holiday when Aaron goes to Papa & Granny from Sunday.
Here is the layout I created for my Scrap Your Stash Challenge #1.... just remembered I hadn't posted it.







2 comments:
You always amaze me with the amount of scrapping you get done. Lovely layouts Cathy.
These are all stunning !! Love the total different color and placing of your embellies !Will be back to see some more, love the inspiration..........:))
Lotsa luv
Post a Comment