I received my parcel of goodies from Canica on Monday afternoon and since then it's been busy busy busy creating. I've had lots of fun making all sorts of goodies to show you.
First up is a gift bag. The templates for this and a few others can be found here.
I used a plain pink cardstock for the base and then added some old leftover stickers just to jazz it up plus a few ribbons for extra effect.
Then I decorated this cute clipboard.
I used the packaging from some Making Memories word stickers for the basis of the clipboard, then painted some wooden letters with pink paint before adding some stickles to them. I covered a wooden heart with some paper and then decided to edge it in the paint and stickles too. Out of the same patterned paper I cut the butterfly which I stuck with some foam squares to make it a bit more 3D. It then stuck lots of flowers and leaves up the edge for extra effect. To make this a truly usable clipboard, I added a transparency over the background and under the title wording, so that I can write on it and then wipe it off as needed.... clever or what?
Next project was a cup... I saw it as a coffee cup, seeing as I don't drink tea... and I needed some refreshing. So I painted the background with some blackboard paint, then covered it with some patterned paper, added ribbons and the bare wooden letters, plus some flowers.... a nice little board for writing a shopping list or reminders on.
The last project I worked on this week was a series of words.
Each word is cut all joined together but I decided to decorate the letters separately to give some extra depth. I also outlined each letter with stickles for some bling and added a flower to each "L" just for a little taste of sophistication.
Nothing fancy at all, but I love how each project came out. All the supplies for these can be found at Shoestring Scrapbooking.








1 comment:
I like the word you used in your article, I am taking some of your content saving in my PC will read them after some time and coming to your site soon, you also keep coming with these cool stuff ...
Post a Comment