Tuesday, 1 March 2011

February scrapping

I've just gone through my blog and noticed that I haven't shared with you all the layouts I've scrapped over the last two months.... so thought I'd do a sort of catch up post quickly.


These first few layouts are from Scrapkits:





This one is the last of my layouts from the Mega Crop last year:

This is a layout from the Scrapbook Convention in 2009... designed by Jowilna Nolte

And the rest of these are what I've scrapped over the last two weekends:












Phew... quite a few hey?  So as of the end of February I have done 49 layouts out of my 365 page a day goal.

3 comments:

Amanda Dovey said...

WOW, that is one heap of scrapbook pages Cath - Well done!! and I see you are catching up completing a few 'oldies'... very cool :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG you have been one busy girl, lovely LOs...

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning pages Cathy. Congrats on returning as DT member.