You can see all my Pre-Assignmentz here
Class Assignments
1: {Music} - we had to create our own music paper and then use it as an embellishment.... I used mine in the border as well as for some flower centres. I also stamped music all over the background.
2. {Home Economics} - use fabric and make a flower... well I made a few! Plus we had to do stitching
Extra Credit Assignments
1. {FOREIGN LANGUAGE}- we had to make a layout and give it a title using a foreign language... well I chose Italian seeing as my layout was all about pizza.... Delizioso means "Yummy"
After School Activities
1. {Football} - here we had to add texture and do some lacing so my thoughts immediately went to school shoes!
2. {Dance} - for this task we had to choose a choreographer and scraplift her layout... I chose one from Michelle van Wyk.
3. {FieldTrip} - the task was to raid your scrap stash and photograph one item for each letter of the alphabet... I think I did a pretty awesome job.
- Around the block stamps
- Bo Bunny bird
- Cutting mate
- Date stamp
- Embossing tool
- Flowers
- Green smooch
- Heidi Swapp edge distresser
- Imaginesce paper
- Jigsaw pieces
- Kaisercraft music stamp
- Lavender star brads
- My Minds Eye paper
- Needles
- Orange Big Bite
- Piercer
- Quickutz dies
- Rulers
- Sandpaper block
- Typewriter font stamps
- Upikit butterfly brads
- Violet brad
- Wet wipes
- X letter
- Yellow brad
- Zebra border
And that was that for Scrap-U for me.... I loved it and had lots of fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment