Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Nuts About Sketches - Week 132

Sorry for the few day's delay in getting this post up... I've been reading lots and not doing a heck of a lot of other stuff... but that's a whole different topic.

This week's sketch is a great single page

And here is my layout...


My journalling is all about how blessed I feel having a son who reads and even more blessed that he enjoys reading the Bible.

Make sure you check out this week's blog post at Nuts About Sketches as the design team has some great examples for you to see.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Cathy, this is awesome. love the colors. =)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great interpretation of the sketch Cathy.

Esti said...

Lovely LO!! I always think how priviliged we are to read the Bible without fear of prosecution! May our children realise that as well:)