Monday, 4 October 2010

Nuts About Sketches - Week 129

It's Monday and so that means a new sketch is up at Nuts About Sketches.

I love multi-photo layouts and here is what I created with this sketch:

The little book on the left has all the concert posters in it and will eventually also contain my journalling.

Be sure to check out Nuts About Sketches to see all the awesome layouts made by the design team this week... you will be astounded.

3 comments:

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

I love your idea of the curtains for a play LO Cathy! I might just steal that idea from you if you don't mind? I have such pretty photos of Celine's school concert 2 years ago still waiting to be scrapped. That was exactly my delimma - so manny photos and I don't know how to include them all in one LO.

CathQuillScrap said...

With pleasure you can use my idea.... I looked on the net for a paper piecing pattern and didn't find any but found some pre-printed paper that used this idea so just made my own in the end.... very simple.

The little booklet was really a "play" on the programme used for our plays... each one was a huge poster in the book.... but I think it's also a great way to include lots of extra pics....

have fun creating your layout.

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

Such a cool layout.. love how you used this sketch.. great job Cathy !