Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Nuts About Sketches - Week 126

There is a new sketch up at Nuts About Sketches.... it's a double with lots of pics!

And then when I was searching for photos I found I didn't have enough printed to make the double.... sooooooo... decided to make two singles!  And here is what I did:

LHS - I turned this 90 deg

RHS - as is


Be sure to visit the blog and see what the rest of the awesome design team created.

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very creative changing the two pager into two pages.

Theresa said...

Hi Cathy, thanks for stopping by and saying Hello. =) I think what you did with the 2 pager is awesome. Great idea. I can't wait to see your work each week.

Ella Swan said...

Love your new blog look & you are becoming a real pro at this sketchy thing now! I also don't have enough photos of the same theme for a double pager all too often...