Thursday, 30 September 2010

Crate Paper Competition

Phew... talk about cutting it close.... I managed to scrap, scan and upload my layout all before the deadline of midnight tonight... okay about 8am tomorrow our time but that's just a technicality!  What am I talking about, I hear you ask.... well the competition at ScrapAttack Scrapbooking.... create a layout using Crate Paper and use the word CRATE in your layout somehow.... so here's what I did

So for my CRATE I came up with the following:

Carriages
Railway
Aaron (my son)
Trains
Engine drivers (Papa & Aaron)

But then had second thoughts, so decided it should is actually....
C- choo choo title
R - railway themed ribbon
A - apron lace punch
T - train punch
E - engine drivers

Anyway they both work for me!  Now just to hold thumbs.

EDITED:  Just found out that this layout got picked as {SAS}sy Star of the Day for 3/10/10.... wow I'm chuffed!

No comments: