This weekend is the Sassy Lil Sketches blog hop and going green challenge... I decided that I'd partake and do the sketch.... so here is my take on this "going green" challenge
(I'll put up a better scan of it next week... this is just from a photo for now to get it in in time for the challenge.)
How I did this challenge...
1. "Go Green:" Do a project that is predominantly green in color. - used lots of greens but not necessarily the predominant colour.
2. "Reduce:" Reduce your stash by creating a project where all the product used are at least one year old (no new stuff).- all stock is definitely older than one year... some of it more than three years!
3. "Reuse:" Do a project with left overs from a previous project.- all papers (except the background) are out of my scraps box... leftovers from previous layouts
4. "Recycle:" Do a project with an item that was used for something else first.- the butterflies were off a card that Sophia had made and I've now used here
So I reckon I can pat myself on the back for creating a very "green" layout!
If you have the time, why don't you also head over to Sassy Lil Sketches and partake in this challenge.

9 comments:
Hi Cathy, so glad you could join in the fun on the Sassy Lil Sketches Blog Hop. Your layout is wonderful - I just love that pretty photo and your gorgeous embellishments are the perfect touch to your layout.
Beautiful work...love this.
Found my way via the sassy lil sketches blog hop challenge sketch linky thingy :) This is soooo pretty!!!! I love3 the soft colors and, well....just everything about it! You did an amazing job with the sketch!! Have a great weekend!
lovely LO! love the alphas for the title and the mix of pp! great take on the sketch!
This is a beautiful page! I love the different patterns in your title letters! Thanks for taking part in the blog hop!
Beautiful take on the sketch and love the big alphas!
Wonderful, wonderful ... very serene! :)
A truly serene layout.... love your take on the challenge
Your layout reminds me of spring! Wonderful page! Thanks for joining our Sassy hop!
Post a Comment