Yes I have been on to google this week and I have seen on the odd occasion their fancy banners... just haven't had a moment to post it... so here it is....
Hi Cathy, just to let you know that I think someone has hijacked your telkom address as I have received 2 e-mails from you in the last week {or should I say from your address} that give me a link to an attack site that tries to steal your identity. Fortunately my Kaspersky interceded & my pc was okay but thought you may not be aware that someone is somehow hacking into your address.
1 comment:
Hi Cathy, just to let you know that I think someone has hijacked your telkom address as I have received 2 e-mails from you in the last week {or should I say from your address} that give me a link to an attack site that tries to steal your identity. Fortunately my Kaspersky interceded & my pc was okay but thought you may not be aware that someone is somehow hacking into your address.
Post a Comment