This weekend I managed to do my final two layouts for the March Challenge at Let's Scrap
For the above layout, I used the sketch on my right-hand side page and flipped it .... I also added a lot more photos across the top.
I used the sketch as the basis for the left-side page and used a square instead of a circle for the title area. And low and behold while I was scrapping this page, I discovered that I've run out of train-themed papers.... ouch!!! Not good news for our train-crazy family!
That was all the scrapping I did over this weekend. Our other exciting event of the weekend was that we went to see
Now this is a show that is jaw-dropping brilliant.... well worth the trip. The acrobatics are outstanding.... and most definitely come with a warning "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME"!!!
Seeing as it is now school holidays again, I've got "mommy holiday" and am trying very hard to get some scrapping done as I am behind (gasp!!) on my layout-a-day goal for this year! I'm just not too sure how much I will actually get done as I have bookclub this week, plus Easter Services all weekend and Keith wants to paint my scraproom over the weekend too.... so reckon I'll commandeer the diningroom then. But next week is pretty free so hopefully within these next two weeks I can get lots done.
I now need to go and create my first layout for my design team... so off to scrap happily!






No comments:
Post a Comment