A few weeks back I got an email from Jacki about a search for a design team by Scrap Shack Designs ... a South African wholesaler. Soooooooooooo I just HAD to enter and have spent the last three weeks finding product, editing photos, coming up with ideas and scrapping them all... and talk about crunch time.... I have JUST got it all done and emailed off... to meet today's 12 noon deadline....
I have loved every minute of putting together a single page about me, a double page showing at least three techniques (I used more!) and a mini album. There were a few nights of going to bed after 11 and even then thinking/planing in my sleep. This morning I even scrapped while sitting in my car at school and then also at work to finish finish finish... eish!!! Why oh why do I do this to myself... pressure... yuck yuck!
Now the waiting starts.... as soon as I know more I'll let you know. I can't show you what I've done unfortunately (part of the submission rules)... but once I hear anything you will be amongst the first to know.....
off to wait.....
4 comments:
i hope you do well, i'm rooting for you.
if you are not in, remember the saying i live my life by: nothing is ever a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely.
if you challenged yourself, learned something and had fun in the process, you are already a winner...
Well done.
Holding thumbs for you.
Can't wait until you can show and tell all.
Good luck - can't wait to see your submissions!
Keeping my fingers crossed here! :)
Post a Comment