bless me and you and all those others who are sneezing!!!
Yip the winter arrived and along with it the dreaded lurgie..... I decided that instead of spreading my germs around the office (where they came from!) I would stay at home.... so here I am in front of the pc "working" but at least I'm warm and comfortable.
This cold weather is definately NOT NICE... but for me I much prefer it to the hot hot summer... at least I can put another layer (or six!) on and keep warm.
Off to find another tissue.... atshioo... bless you.... and get some hot coffee.
2 comments:
Ag shame Cathy! Hope you're feeling better soon. I had my turn in April - nogals had to go to the doctor on my birthday! Couldn't get rid of it for 3 weeks! Hope you feel better soon!
Hope you feel better soon
Post a Comment