I got tagged by Stephanie... and thought... what the heck it will give me something to do... so here goes:
8 Things that I am Looking forward to:
1 A peaceful week without Aaron nagging me
2 Scrapping as much as possible this week
3 Bookclub tonight.... I need some more books to read
4 Mega-scrap on Friday with Judi (and possibly Gayle)
5 Sleeping in a bit tomorrow morning and Thursday... no 5:30 mornings this week
6 Having some more chocolate... yip MORE.... I had some already
7 Phoning Aaron tomorrow morning and hearing his voice (yes I do miss him when he is away!)
8 Reading other's funny lists
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1 Ate breakfast
2 Nagged Aaron
3 Helped Aaron pack his stuff for his caravan holiday
4 Made tea for my folks when they came to fetch Aaron
5 Scrapped all day
6 Went out to supper with hubby
7 Watched the Amazing Race
8 Brushed my teeth (twice!)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1 Play the piano
2 Make money from my hobbies
3 Scrap everyday - okay I do this most days but I mean INSTEAD of work
4 Stay home5 Blog better (like Jackie)
6 Scrap like Candice
7 Win a give away or two on the internet
8 Think of more to write in these silly lists... hehee
8 Shows I Watch (or used to watch because they're now finished!)
1 Amazing Race
2 Masterchef goes large
3 America's got talent
4 Survivor
5 The Apprentice
6 Law & Order
7 Nanny 911 or SuperNanny
8 We're killing our kids
8 People I'm Tagging:
1 Desire - http://desiref.blogspot.com/
2 Helen - http://helenplatten.blogspot.com/
3 Helen - http://helentilbury.blogspot.com/
4 Jackie - http://scrappintimes.typepad.com/
5 Candice - http://candicegreenway.blogspot.com/
6 Sophia - http://sallison.blogspot.com/
7 Jacqui - http://jacquibourne.blogspot.com/
8 Liezel - http://cestlavie-elle.blogspot.com
Now let's see who responds and writes there little lists... hehehe
1 comment:
Oops, just noticed this ~ sorry for not doing it!
Post a Comment