Thursday, 15 January 2009

School pics

Grade 2 has started. Aaron was excited to go yesterday morning but also a bit scared and nervous... but the report back I got was that it was a good day and he likes his new teacher.... yippee. So here's pics from yesterday:




I wish my little guy the most fulfilled year of learning and growing in knowledge... enjoy the adventure!
Oh and for those who were wondering.... we made it with plenty of time to spare... left home at 6:50, got stuck in a small amount of traffic but went our normal back route and missed most of the traffic. Arrived at school around 7:20 with not a tear in site. Got to say Hi to other moms and kids and great old teachers too.

2 comments:

Elle said...

I'm sure he will have a great year.

Helen @ The Beading Lady said...

Awwww, all grown up!