I told you before Christmas that I had scrapped a lot.... well here are those layouts... be prepared for lots of pics.. hehehe ... I've linked it to my Picasa web album so hope it works.
And just when you thought I was finished, I did two more over the weekend. These are both form my 2004 album... only one more page for that year's album to do now.


I'm fast on the way to completing two year's albums... 2006 and 2004... only got three between them to do. Now I must finish 2005, 2007 and 2008... yikes! Oh well I've got a whole year ahead of me I guess.
3 comments:
I'm just like you...still trying to catch up a few years & still keep up to date...think there is light at the end of the tunnel tho' if we keep at it!
Would like to know if you photograph your layouts or "scan" them? If you scan them how do you do this & what do I need to buy? All my layouts are 12" x 12" so don't fit into a photocopier/scanner so I haved to photograph them, but really want to do what looks like the most "proffessional" thing...
I scan my layouts... could never take a good pic of them. I scan it in two halfs and then stitch it together... I use Corel Photopaint to do it just because I know how in that one... but I presume if you use other software there must be a way to do it in that too. I then save them as 300dpi at 400 pixels across to give me a small file for uploading.
Other than that we also have a A3 scanner at work that I sometimes use which is nice as I don't need to stitch then only resize.
Post a Comment