Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Been scrapping again

I scrapped with a friend yesterday afternoon... was a very productive afternoon too... I managed to do five layouts and then last night I did another and finished off the journaling. So by the time I went to bed I felt very fulfilled. Here's the results:







So now that is 5 less of my 2005 outstanding layouts done. At this rate I might even get to my goal of 1 layout a day.... let's see I did two on Sunday and 6 yesterday so that makes 7 by the 7th of January... hehehe... quite on track what?! Let's hope it lasts. Happy scrapping.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just had to tell you how cute your blog is. I love it! Very fun to look at. :-)

Elle said...

Lovely layouts. Next time I'm home you will have to show me your albums.

Ella Swan said...

Well done! That is quite an achievement...I have got out of the momentum, what with Christmas & going away...

Desire Fourie said...

These layouts are lovely Cathy. I am sure Aaron will treasure them one day. Hugs from Desire