Monday, 31 July 2023

Digital Scrapbook - Summer Layout Madness

It's the Summer Layout Madness at DigitalScrapbook and I am always game to do this... 


It's super easy as any layout you make will count towards the total. There are also specific challenges too, so here's my summary of what I did:

July/Aug kit 

- DS The Good Life

Chain Lift 

- Gina Miller Heatwave

- Gina Miller Blue Lagoon

Multiple photos

 - MissFish Tripping

- ninigoesdigi Sweet Tooth

- GS Surprise challenge

Lovely Landscapes - SS Scrap-A-Thon Split Photo

Gallery Scavenger Hunt scraplift - SS Scrap-A-Thon Bingo

Then & Now - MissFish TN Getaway 1

Not So Perfect - ASD Uncorked

Word challenge - ASD Starry Night

Color It Forward - ASD Making A Splash

In The Pocket - MissFish Wanderlust

WhiteSpace - SS Scrap-A-Thon Magazine

Minikit - MissFish Duet 2 Dreamy Blends

No Prompt - the other 12  layouts I made this month.


I set the goal at 20 layout as I wasn't sure how much time I would have on hand to scrap. I did manage to get 27 done in the end.

No comments: