Monday, 31 July 2023

Challenge Summary - July2023

July was crazy. I was sick for over a week and just never really got caught up on scrapping. I did what I could where I could and chose which challenges to do so my list of completed ones is a tad shorter than usual. 

Gingerscraps:

1. Buffet - MissFish Tripping & ASD Great Adventure Awaits

2. Back It up - Adrienne Skelton Designs Explosions of Fun

3. Memory Mixup - Cornelia Designs Stars and Stripes

4. Font - MissFish Grand Grunge

5. CAP #2023 - MissFish Dreamy Blends 4

6. Colour - ASD Watercolor Photo Blend 1

7. Surprise - using MissFish SuperStacker 2 template


8. Daily Download - MissFish Summer Shenangans #4


9. Creating with Rewards


10. Template 3



The Lilypad

SWL MIS - only sharing this layout on Tuesday but I did finish it in July.


The Sweet Shoppe Summer Scrap-A-Thon is going on too... I shared my July layouts here. I also played along with the Summer Layout Madness at DigitalScrapbook

On top of all this I also managed to finish AppScrappers June/July Bingo challenge 



No comments: