Sunday, 24 July 2022

The Studio - July Layout a Day challenge

I haven't done challenges at The Studio in over a year but thought I'd attempt it this month again for the Layout-A-Day challenge. The theme this month is colour. I used various CT layouts to match the requirements and even made some just for the challenges.

Analogous - Gina Miller Summer Story

Monochromatic - this layout which I also made for TLP Photo challenge

Triad - TSK Garden Gnome

Title Gradient - made for The Sweet Shoppe Summer Scrap-A-Thon Sun-Filled challenge as well


Photo Gradient - Gina Miller Maxine layout

Colourful Backgroud - Gina Miller Anchors Aweigh layout

Neutral Background - TSK Houseplant Heaven

Butterfly - MFish Blended Cluster For Shore 2

4+ photos - made for Gingerscraps Template 2 challenge


Photo frame focus - made for Sweet Shoppe Summer Scrap-a-Thon Scrap on a Photo challenge


Black & White with colour - made for Sweet Shoppe Summer Scrap-a-Thon Sketch challenge


Wordart - MissFish Peripatetic 2 layout

Scatter - Gina Miller Sandy Toes layout

Cut it up - MissFish MidSummer Adventure layout

Style -  made for Sweet Shoppe Summer Scrap-a-Thon template mashup challenge


Journaling- used my layout for ninigoesdigi Behind The Wheel

So with a bit of shuffling I managed to get all 16 of the challenges done.


No comments: